Thursday 26 February 2009

Super Duper Music Looper!

We made our own song using the Super Duper Music Looper software by Sony. After having the lecture I decided to look it up on the internet. It has a demo software you can use online, not as much fun as the real thing may I add.
It was great making music and I think children would love this software. I thought it might be really hard to use but it really wasn't which was great! The end product was good and it is a really catchy rhythm. I think I may try and find a way to put it on my blog if that is possible!

1 comment:

  1. Hey hon wasn't it fun apparently you can put it on your blog but I don't know how. Ask Krys she knows everything. Just finished Flowol hmm you have the joy of that at 4pm on a fri afternoon, lol. xx

    ReplyDelete