Tuesday 27 January 2009

University of Plymouth Library

Why is it that the library never has the books that you want?

For my maths assignment I have chose to write about dyspraxia. After choosing this topic I go into the library and there are so many books on dyslexia but hardly any on dyspraxia. I was thinking about changing my topic to dyslexia but knowing my luck they'll have hardly anything on it when I next go into the library! It is so frustrating!!!

On a good note about the library...at least I know where all the maths books are now...and the staff are friendly too.

2 comments:

  1. Well I did make a complaint or suddestion and put our names on it but they still ahven't gotten back to us. They may feel we should use the internet but I think too many people rely on ICT for everything. Soon we may forget how to use books. Well you and I won't cause we is well old but all these youngsters might, lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another thing is that they should change the video's to DVDs from the school experience collection as my school didnt use video players anymore. I might make that suggestion too! Well...you cant beat books miss newcombe lol xx

    ReplyDelete